Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Just telling about my self ^^

.Oh My God..
.Actually what happened with me..
.I think there is some thing wrong me..
.But I dont know what is it..
.I wanna cry..
.I wanna cry out...
.Aaaaaaaargh....

.Oh My God..
.help me..
.I don't want to be a girl who like this..
.hikz..
.hikz..

.I don't know what should I do now..
.Help me..
.Help me..
.I know sometimes I feel like that..
.but it's not in serious condition like now..
.huuft..


.Okeey..
.Now..
.I must wake up from this condition..
.I must keep my spirit to wolk on my life..
.I can do it..
.yeeach I can do it..
.Ganbatte ne..
About imaifishy

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.