Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Just Streakin' my self

.Ciao.. ^^
.long time no see..
.hmm.. i dont know what should i post now.. cos today i feel so dumb, and i feel so useless..
.huufft.. i dont know why i feel like that..
.huh.. it makes me hate my self.. huuuuuh..
.and it makes me angry every day.. i wanna be angry to every one.. but they dont have any mistakes to me.. so i think they will be angry too.. :p
.so what should i do..?
.any one help me..? :(
.whaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~
.hmm.. i think i feel like that cos i have a lot to do.. and it makes me stress..
>_<
.i wanna scream, i wanna cry loudly...
.Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.. hate it.. hate it..
.and now i miss someone.. huhhuhuhu..
.yeacch.. they are my family.. and i miss precious one.. i still never meet her.. but she is kind, and she is like my real sister.. she lived in Italy.. it is so far from my country..
.but it's nevermind.. i love her a lot..!!! cos she consider me like her lil sister too.. 
.Oh My Gosh.. miss them.. whaaaaaa~~~~
.hmm.. i should be calm.. okk..


.i think now.. i feel better.. cos i shared it to u my friends.. ^^
.Thanks a lot for every thing.. Take care always.. ^^
About imaifishy

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.