Thursday, May 20, 2010

Oh.. My final Project part.1

.In my college..
.we have a final project in each semester..
.and now..
.I'm in second semester in my college..
.I'm taking an informatics engineering..
.in second semester now..
.I have a final project to make a program..
.my group decided to make a system utility like a winamp..
.we name it as WIMFlayer..
.now..
.I must fight to make it..
.because the add are from asistens so hard for us..
.but we believe.. we can do it by ourself..
.hahhaha..


.Figh to..... Oh..
.ganbatte ne..

^^
About imaifishy

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.