Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Quote of E.L.F

Hmm.. if u are an ELF.. I'm sure u know these quotes..

"We're going to continue on until the day that Pearl Sapphire Blue balloons cover the entire world." - Leeteuk


"I dont have anything, I just have superjunior " - Kangin



"I hope Super Junior and ELFs can be the one forever." - Shindong


"When the 13 different personalities combine together, the most beautiful harmony glows" - Kyuhyun


"If there were no E.L.F, Super Junior wouldn't exist." - Heechul


"I don’t need anyone else, it’s only ELFs. When you ask again, it’s only ELFs" -Donghae


"Ever Lasting Friend that I can be together keeping mutual relationship." - Ryeowook


"They encourage me and inspire me deep into my mind." - Kibum


"Super Junior can sing because of E.L.F.'s support." - Sungmin


"They are like the heart which is the most necessary thing while I live." - Siwon


"Even after I get old, I want to sing for them ( ELFs )." -Eunhyuk


"Goodbye is a word used if you're leaving someone in real life and from your heart. Super Junior will always be in mine" - Hangeng

About imaifishy

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.